Monday, May 27, 2013


        Im done with this game. I cant handle Jack anymore ‘nd I just want to go home. Home sounds so perfect right now. Mommy would care for my every need ‘nd I would just take it for grant it. She made the best homemade cookies. I could eat those all day long. Daddy ‘nd I every Sunday would go outside and play with my remote control airplane. I remember one time he crashed it into the tree. I also remember having family dinners with all my cousins ‘nd aunts ‘nd uncles ‘nd my grandparents to. We would all stuff our faces with yummy food and play hide ‘nd go seek. I miss home so much. Now I would do anything to be back. 


      Jack has become a complete beast. He is evil and wicked. He has to have absolute control over his little savages. Piggy is dead because of him, Simon is dead because of murder, ‘nd Sam ‘nd Eric are tied up by him. He almost killed me today. Luckily I was able to get away but Im all alone now. I have no hope of going home. I wish I could reverse life somehow to make this never happen. Im stuck in a nightmare.

3 comments:

  1. I wish I hadn't died Ralph. I know you can't hear me cuz I'm a ghost but we was great friends. I know you'll be alrite. You'll get off the island, and when you do, tell my auntie I siad I love her and goodbye. She was a good lady. You'd love her candy. Be careful Ralph!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life right now is terrible. I can't believe Jack actually stabbed me with a spear! But right now, the memories of mum 'n dad bring back great times. Man, I miss home...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ralph, don't worry. Like I said before, you will get home. It may not seem like it now, but I promise you. I get these feelings, deep in my soul, that you will be rescued. All of you will. You will not only be rescued from the island, but also from the savages everybody has become inside.
    -Simon

    ReplyDelete