Tuesday, May 14, 2013


     My name is Ralph. Imma skinny, fair haired, white boy from England. My daddy is in the navy. Right now imma stuck on this island ‘nd my daddy is going to come rescue me ‘nd the others. Our plane crashed on this island and the pilot is dead. On the plane there were some other boys ‘nd ive now met some of them. Ones name is Piggy ‘nd hes really fat ‘nd has asthma. He cant do as much as the others because hes always complaining about his asthma. He basically sits all day long ‘nd thats why hes fat.
     Ive met a boy named Jack Merridew whose in charge of the choir boys ‘nd now the hunting boys. Hes pretty cool but can kind of get annoying sometimes. Me ‘nd him are the ones in charge. One of Jacks choir boys passed out when I first met him. His name is Simon ‘nd apparently he always passes out, puts on a show. Hes a good kid ‘nd hard worker, helped me built two shelters while the rest were swimming ‘nd wondering around. Simon, Jack, ‘nd me went on a adventure before we knew if the place we were on was a island. We found out it was a island so it will take some time for us to get rescued but ive have faith in my daddy. There are also twin boys on the island with me. There names are Sam ‘nd Eric.
      There are many other boys names I dont really know. They dont help out around here to much. We agreed on some rules though. Whoever has the conch shell can talk ‘nd no on can interrupt them while talking. If the other boys have a question they have to raise their hands. It is just like school back at home. Us boys also created a fire to have smoke go up in the air. If other ships are sailing they can see the smoke and come get us. Hopefully we will be rescued soon I kind of miss home.

6 comments:

  1. I can get annoying at times its only because i want to be a good leader, you're my partner in crime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot I like candy too! I eat it everyday! An member when I had the conch an Jack talked, it went against our rules. But we're best buds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do get scared really easily. That's why I faint. But I appreciate what you said about how I'm hardworking! I just like to do God's will.
    -Simon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't sit around all day. I come up with ideas, but no one listens to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I'm Ralph to and I think my daddy is going to rescue me from an island, what a coincident that we are just like, see yah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you think your DADDY is coming to rescue us, then you must think pigs can fly.

      Delete