Tuesday, May 21, 2013


         I saw it today. I saw it but it was to late. The ship was gone before I could relight the fire to have smoke. Jack let the fire go out. It is all his fault. He had to hunt that stupid pig ‘nd didnt even care to check the fire. Imma glad we had food to eat tonight but Jack should have checked the fire. All he cares about himself. Especially lately he has been obsessed with hunting. Hunting is good to have food ‘nd fill us up but thats what he thinks about ALL the time. We should be obsessed with trying to be rescued. Imma certain we could have been rescued today but instead we are stuck on this island. Because of how Jack let the fire go out I decided to call a assembly. I want to go home. I miss being with my daddy ‘nd how we would mess with each other.
   I miss my mummys cooking 'nd making sure I was healthy. Lately the littleuns have been eating too much fruit ‘nd causing them to have diarrhea ‘nd stomach pains. I hear them in the middle of the night having nightmares ‘nd they talk about a beastie. I think everyone one is just tired of being here. I try not to show that I want to go home but sometimes it gets to me. I think of all the good times I had with my friends. I miss that a lot but I know my daddy is coming to rescue me. I will never give up hope that he is coming.


5 comments:

  1. I agree with you. Jack is all about hunting and himself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack needs to become less obsessed with his hunting and more obsessed with keeping the fire going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you about Jack! I can't stand him, he always tells me to shut up.. If I didn't have asthma I tell ya, I'd knock him with one punch.

    ReplyDelete