Sunday, June 2, 2013


I cant believe it I was finally rescued. When I saw the ship I knew I was going home. When the naval officer came out of the ship ‘nd told us how bad we were I ‘nd all the others started to cry. I realized that we were taken over by the evil ‘nd were not acting like humans. We were savages. Jack set fire to the island ‘nd had everyone including Sam ‘nd Eric try to kill me. Luckily that is when we the naval officer appeared. As I look back we killed two people ‘nd lost one littleun. I cant believe we became so careless. Im just so happy Im going to be home with my mommy ‘nd daddy.
It has now been five days since we have been rescued. The naval officer named John has talked to us one on one ‘nd gotten information about us. He has contacted the main land that they have rescued kids on a abandoned island. I over heard John say that England is a mess with war right now but I dont know how true that is. John said that it will take six more days to get home ‘nd has made us help out on the ship. We have to mop the deck everyday from 11 am to 1 pm. It kind of stinks but it is a lot better than being stuck on a island. I just cant wait to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment